Ready to tackle your challenging projects
Hire an monday.com expert to
implement your processes
Hi! Do you need monday.com support to quickly unleash all the potential of monday.com?
I will move your existing processes to your monday.com account so you can start using monday.com immediately.
I’ll follow a validated Implementation plan to ensure a quick adoption and minimize unexpected business disruptions.
Through interviews with key stakeholders, I’ll design and build end-to-end operations and processes.
Automations and Integrations
Save time with automations and integrations using monday.com and other services like Make (formerly Integromat) or Zapier.
How I helped a EMS company to rapidly deploy monday.com and boost productivity, transparency, and accountability
North EMS* is a company dedicated to provide first aid support and to manage claims. Claim management in US is a lengthy and complex process with many different steps, stakeholders and paths. There are even dedicated tools to manage this kind of process but it can also be implemented with monday.com with some initial planning. I was hired because North EMS was looking for a new solution that would provide a central organizational system and avoid the use of spreadsheets and emails.
A rollout plan was devised to first, implement the existing claim management process in monday.com and then train the staff to start using the platform with the best collaboration practices.
Some of the steps were:
- Capture the claim management process within the company to understand the different casuistries.
- Implement the process in monday.com.
- The whole process was implemented with 11 boards connected between each other’s, with 8 dashboards to monitor all the projects and provide meaningful data.
- The main board contains 80+ columns to manage all the information and reporting.
- Integrate other tools like Twilio or HubSpot.
- Train the staff and provide support in their onboarding process.
- Extend the use of monday.com to other projects and departments within the company.
After the creation of the new boards and dashboards the company is totally relying on monday.com to manage the complex claim management process and the rests of company workflows removing the use of spreadsheets and email, and improving the
Overall, North EMS experienced new levels of productivity, transparency, and organization.
*Name changed for privacy
How I helped a manufacturing company to manage their projects with China
BuzzPipe* is a manufacturing company that design and manufacture products for kitchen and garden. They create their designs and order the production to China factories. Up to know the way to manage their projects had been relying on email communications with the suppliers and receiving information about the planing in a regular basis without having a full picture of the production timeline of each project, the risks and other contigencies that could occur.
Some of the steps that needed to occur included:
- Transfer existing processes, spreadsheet and email communication to monday.com.
- Improve the communication with suppliers to increasy the transparency and accountability.
- Transition from multiple disparate project management and communication tools to a single source of truth in monday.com.
- Assist with the communication and change management of the monday.com rollout to maintain alignment and increase employee buy-in.
I designed a two-phase approach for a successful monday.com deployment at BuzzPipe. Phase I started analyzing and transfering the existing processes and procedures to monday.com. A series of surveys and discovery meetings were held with different departments of the company. This surfaced each unit’s most important workflows and helped them understand monday.com’s benefits.
Next phase was focused in the project management are implemented dedicated boards and dashboards to be able to manage the RFQ processes, monitor existing suppliers and manage the projects.
Additional time was dedicated with each organization to develop templates in monday.com for all areas of the company.
The project was a success in terms of reducing the duration of the projects, the increase of the visibility to end clients and the improve of the productivity within the company.
Other benefits included:
- Executives were excited to have unprecedented levels of insight thanks to valuable custom search reports.
- Resource planning was much improved as shared resources were no longer overbooked by unfiltered requests for work.
- Template tasks standardized common cross-functional workflows that touched every unit, ensuring nothing fell between the cracks.
- A robust project management system was incorporated to monitor the projects with less resources and higher efficiency.
*Name changed for privacy
How to update monday.com from the email using embedding buttons in the messages using Make
Emails have become an integral part of our very connected personal and professional lives, and in the world of business, they play a crucial role
How to use monday.com for Personal Task Lists
Creating a personal task list is the best way to organize your priorities, whether managing your business or a client list. Compiling all your essential
5 Steps in using monday.com in the CRM Process
Customer relationship management (CRM) adoption vastly alters the way all teams can operate in an efficient and consistent manner while also creating an opportunity to
Does monday.com have task management?
In the fast-paced world of business, managing tasks and projects efficiently can mean the difference between success and failure. Whether you’re a small startup or
Quick Guide to Client Communication using monday.com
Client communication management is a constant process that involves managing and automating projects and files in a smooth system. These tools like can not only
How To Organize Business For Success Using monday.com
A successful business organization can operate efficiently with long-standing room for growth. Many small business owners tend to find themselves bombarded when it comes to